Resign from a board or commission

If you would like to submit a formal resignation from a board or commission, please complete the required information on the form linked below. You may either type your resignation in the indicated field or attach your letter of resignation below at the bottom of the form.

We ask that you do not email, mail, or fax additional copies of your letter of resignation to the Boards & Commissions Office.

Please note that a staff member from the Boards & Commissions Office will be contacting you directly to confirm your resignation before any official action is taken.

Contact Gov. Inslee's Office by phone at 360-902-4111 or by email if you have questions about completing the resignation.