Apply to Serve on a Board or Commission

You may apply for a board or commission at any time, regardless of whether there is a current or upcoming vacancy, as vacancies occur periodically throughout the year.

To apply, please fill out the online application form linked below. Please attach your resume and any additional materials you would like considered at the bottom of the application before submitting the application.

We ask that you do not email, mail or fax additional copies of your application, resume or supplementary materials to the Boards & Commissions Office.

Please note that pursuant to the state's Public Records Act (RCW 42.56), applications submitted for these appointments are subject to public disclosure.

Contact Gov. Inslee's Office by phone at 360-902-4111 or by email if you have questions about completing the application.